Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hey! I Like an Angry Song! ;-)

I just found this independently produced music video via a link at another web site and must admit that it is quite catchy. Furthermore, not only is Aimee Allen very attractive (in spite of those tattoos), but she has a great grasp on the situation (so say I). You will also notice that her anger has a positive message behind it (with such an appealing smile, how could she not be promoting a positive message?). I am feeling very tempted to be infatuated with her, regardless of (sob!) my being "too old." But I won't. I'm not that much of a weakling (ha?).

Note: In spite of the immediate goal of this video, which you will learn at the 23-second mark (forgive me ;-), the overall theme, which begins at the 37-second mark, is quite well done. I hope you won't stop watching it. It's not that long, and it isn't (unlike yours truly) a broken record (no pun intended).

Update: No wonder she is predisposed to sing a song like this (and I am predisposed to be infatuated with her): She's a native of Montana. ;-)


https://dai.ly/x3yrih6

P.S. I also really like the softer songs that play automatically at her MySpace link above (especially the second one, which is entitled I'm Here). She's got a beautiful voice and a nice old-fashioned style.